If you have downloaded this from the Atlassian Marketplace as a .jar file, please rename the file to .zip and then unzip the file to get the Cloud deployment.
- Download cloud backup zip file
- Go to your Jira site. You must be a part of the site-admins group
- Head to back up manager in the menu by typing gg or . on your keyboard and type 'external system import' or clicking System -> External system import
- Click Jira Server or Cloud
- Select Merge with existing users and click import data
- Upload your file from your PC
- Once the file has been uploaded you will be directed to this screen, ensure you have clicked 'Disable outgoing mail' and click 'Run import'
- Whilst the import is running you will see the following screen
- You will then be asked to grant application access click so
- You will then be navigated to your organisation administration page, click to Users on the left hand side
- Click on the three dots next to your name and click 'Add user to group' and ensure you are part of the 'jira-servicedesk-users' and 'administrators' group
- Click on Switch to then click Jira Service Desk
- You should now see the Crisis Management and Demo Desk projects, as well as navigate within them